Hi , Its me Hunnid M'z


          Well , it all started my 7th grade summer of 2009. I attend a summer camp called Anderson Park Recreation Center , so one day they was having a talent show , so before the talent show a dude name Nate asked me to rap with him. I laughed and tole him , "nigga I don't rap" . So we chopped it up (talked) , and from there I wrote a rap & we performed it at the talent show. Then , when I arrived home I had a mp3 player which also had recording on it. So I played beats from my computer speakers & recorded the beat and my voice on the mp3 and then plugged it to my PC and uploaded them to youtube. Of course my quality was trash but back then I really didn't know about quality & what all I needed to get a good sound. Then , the following year my bro tonio introduced me to a software called "Mixcraft" , he brung his skype mic attached to a swipper sweeper mop for a stand & we proceeded to record , once again ... of course the quality was garbage but we got an A for effort. Then , I afforded my own mic , then me & my bro Jetszx Recorded Everyday in the Summer of 2011 , Im Talkin NO DAYS OFF ! So , a couple years later we became "YPGP" which we gathered many people besides our main circle so we gathered funds and a campaign for video and promotion. A couple years later Like everybody go thru , people change , fade away or just not around no more ... things happen , but I found out who's really rocking with me & my campaign that I'm trying to push as an artist. On to the fun part , well 2015 became my 6th year in my rap career , so thru out that year I ended up releasing 6 indy Mixtapes on Datpiff , & I'm also on various sights ,such as Spinrilla , My Mixtapez , Itunes , Spotify , Tidal , Jango Radio & more. Now , 2017 I've Dropped a Tape on iTunes called "Goat Life Pt.1" & A MOST RECENT mixtape on Datpiff called "Life's Great". "Life's Great" is my most improved mixtape from quality , to vocals , to mixing , to talent. And Yeah that's How It All Started .
                                               


                                                                                                                - Hunnid M'z

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi , Its me Hunnid M'z           Well , it all started my 7th grade summer of 2009. I attend a summer camp called Anderson Park Recr...